The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies(so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end-device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtaining access to them is the Store operator.
Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Store websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Store User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Shop Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser).
Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in thecookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Store:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available in the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the area of store authentication;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store's websites;
- "Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Store users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform about their every posting in the Store's User device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.Useruser – definicjerzeczownika person who uses or operates something, especially a computer or other machine.To operate the card a user would need to press a button on the card's surface and provide a password.the continued use or enjoyment of a right.